2 Thessalonians 3:13 And as for you, brothers, never tire of doing what is right.
As we face the NEW YEAR 2011 We should never be tired of doing what is RIGHT. If you are tired, I encourage you with this acronym “tired”.
- T – tell it to God – be honest to Him and share all your concerns.
- I – increase your faith – how? Faith comes by hearing, and hearing by the Word of God.
- R – refresh your Spirit – ask God to fall a fresh upon you.
- E – endure / continue – stay on track and do not give up.
- D – do it with God – I can do ALL THINGS through Christ who gives me strength.
Happy Wedding Anniversary
- Wenceslao & Dehlia Uyanguren – January 6
Be a Joyful Giver
“Each man should give what he has decided in his heart to give, not reluctantly or under compulsion, for God loves a cheerful giver.” – 2 Corinthians 9:7 NIV
Please pray that the Lord will provide a lot/property for our church. If you know of any lot/property for sale. Please inform any of our church leaders or elders. Thank you!
8:30 A.M Cebuano Service
10:00 A.M English Service “Overcome The Temptations” from Matthew 4:1-11 – Worship Service – Adult and Children – Ptr. Edging Tariman
3:00 P.M Abide Youth Fellowship – Markone Solivel
7:00 P.M Prayer Meeting
7:30 P.M 1 Chronicles 29 – Ptr. Edging Tariman
9:30 A.M Visitation Ministry
3:00 P.M OBS at Buhangin
9:00 A.M Evangelism
6:30 P.M OBS at Blk. 10 – Mark Solivel
7:00 A.M RADIO MINISTRY at 104.3 The EDGE FM
3:00 P.M CHILDREN’S OBS at Cabantian
For Prayer and Counseling
Please contact Pastor Edging 0906-236-9393 or 301-7155
or email [email protected]