- Evangelism you have to get this evangelistic DNA. Teach him how to share the gospel.
- Being a light to the people around us as a witness,
The private life and public life are the same we should act like Christians in and out. Build relationship.
- Knowledge of the word of God, Teaching how to study and teach.
- Prayer – Lord teach us to pray. Model to them the prayer.
- Faith in God – teaching them about faith in God. Trust in God walking in faith.
Hebrews 6:1 Therefore let us leave the elementary teachings about Christ and go on to maturity, not laying again the foundation of repentance from acts that lead to death, and of faith in God,
- Repentance from dead works – works of the flesh. When you confront it is out of Love. Tell the truth in Love.
- Character –
2 Peter 1:5 For this very reason, make every effort to add to your faith goodness; and to goodness, knowledge;
…don’t wait for the Holy Spirit to do it. Apply self control.
Ephesians 4:11 It was he who gave some to be apostles, some to be prophets, some to be evangelists, and some to be pastors and teachers,
- Spiritual Gifts – diagnostic test remember how it goes. When God opens the door don’t be too introvert. Let them serve using their gifts. Put him in the position he enjoys. Teach him the word of God and by faith in God alone. Teach then about trials and how to handle it. The enemies of Christians: flesh, world and Satan.
1 John 2:16 For everything in the world—the cravings of sinful man, the lust of his eyes and the boasting of what he has and does—comes not from the Father but from the world.
Ecclesiastes 5:10 Whoever loves money never has money enough;
whoever loves wealth is never satisfied with his income.
This too is meaningless.
11 As goods increase,
so do those who consume them.
And what benefit are they to the owner
except to feast his eyes on them?
Pass on what you have learn to others.
Whatever method you use it is the Holy Spirit that do the work.